hayley williams may ap magazine tutorial-
1. Prime the eye. Using a warm brown shadow, map out the general shape. This shadow will go in the crease, outer corner, lower lashline, and up into a wing. Blend!
2. Now that you have the shape you want, take a black shadow on a small detail brush and go over the brown areas. Extend the inner crease along the beginning of the nose. It’s okay if the brown peaks out a bit; this will help create a nice blend.
3. Gently blend the harsh lines. Hayley’s look is bold, but not too sharp. If you blend up a little too high, you can always knock it down with your highlight color beneath the brow. Easy fix! :)
4. With a flat brush, apply a white or silver shadow to the center of the lid and along the inner corner. Blend with a clean brush into the black.
5. Apply a black gel or pencil liner to the waterline and upper lashline, extending it into a wing to match the shape of the shadow. This doesn’t have to be perfect!
6. Use an angled liner brush and a small smudger brush with a black shadow to rough up the liner. This will not only set it, but soften the look as well.
7. Curl the lashes, apply mascara and falsies if you choose. Done!
Hope you found this helpful! :)
Urban Decay Primer Potion
theBalm’s NudeTude Palette; Sexy, Serious, and Sassy
Vanilla by MAC
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara